|Publisher:||Take 2 Interactive|
|Release Date:||08 November 2011|
|Media Size:||5.20 GB|
|Suggested system requirements:||Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB dla Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 16 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7, Internet connection.|
- Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the latest PC and next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse you into the experience.
* Live Another Life in Another World. Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
* Next Generation Graphics. Pixel-shader effects and high definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
* First Person Melee and Magic. An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
* Radiant AI. This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
* Realistic Characters. Oblivion’s features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other and you.
* Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges. The enormous world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items and persuading friends keep the challenges coming.
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”posts” created_in=”all_time” direction=”rtl” max_items=”10″ min_votes=”1″ order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]